Reliance Industries Job Vacancy 2023 – Join India’s Leader

Exciting Job Vacancies at Reliance Industries – Apply Today




Reliance Industries Job Vacancy 2023. Reliance Industries Limited presents exciting job opportunities in India. They have various openings, including positions like Sr. Engineer Mechanical Maintenance, Mechanical Engineer, and Lead Engineer Mechanical Equipments. If you’re looking to join a Fortune 500 company that values innovation and growth, explore these job vacancies to kickstart your career with Reliance Industries.

Reliance Industries Job Vacancy
Reliance Industries Job Vacancy

Reliance Industries Careers Recruitment 2023

Are you searching for a job at Reliance Industries? have diverse operations covering oil and gas exploration, refining, petrochemicals, retail, and telecommunications and are dedicated to growth through innovation and global leadership.

Details About Reliance Industries Careers

  • Company/Organization: Reliance Industries
  • Job Location: India
  • Nationality: Open to All
  • Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/High School
  • Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 years

Available Jobs 2023 at Reliance Industries

Jobs TitleLocations
Inspection EngineerIndia
Lead Engineer Mechanical EquipmentsIndia
Sr. Engineer Mechanical MaintenanceIndia
Engineer Mechanical MaintenanceIndia
Lead Electrical KG KKDIndia
Technical Services LeadIndia
Inspection EngineerIndia
Engineer Electrical CBMIndia

How to Apply for Reliance Industries

cv services
cv services
  • To apply for a job at Reliance Industries , follow these steps:
  • Review the list of job openings above.
  • Click on the job title related to your designation.
  • You’ll be directed to the Reliance Industries Careers website.
Most Related  Parker Wellbore Jobs 2024|Path to a Thriving Career

More detail You Can Visit Official website




More Attractive Jobs Recent Updates

Most Related  DESCON Jobs 2024 at Qatar Shutdown

SEE ALL LATEST JOBS CLICK HERE

Related FAQs

Who is the CEO of Reliance?

The CEO of Reliance is Mukesh D. Ambani. He is also the Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance. Mr. Ambani is a Chemical Engineer and holds an MBA from Stanford University. He has been a part of Reliance since 1977.

Which brands are owned by Reliance?

Reliance owns several brands, including Freshpik, GAP, Jio Stores, and Reliance Trends.

Who are the top owners of Reliance Industries?

The top owners of Reliance Industries are the Ambani family, the promoter group, who hold 50.39% of the total shares. The remaining 49.61% of shares are held by public shareholders, which include Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) and corporate bodies. The Life Insurance Corporation of India is the largest non-promoter investor in the company, holding a 6.49% stake.

Who is the richest person in Reliance?

The richest individual associated with Reliance is Mukesh Ambani, who serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries. In 2023, he topped the Forbes list of India’s 100 Richest with a net worth of $92 billion, surpassing Gautam Adani to claim the top spot.

Most Related  Jacobs Engineering Jobs 2024| Exciting Vacancies Worldwide

What is the new name of Reliance?

The new name of the company formerly known as “Reliance Strategic Investments Limited” is now ‘Jio Financial Services Limited’, and this change became effective on July 25, 2023.

How many countries is Reliance in?

Reliance Industries (RIL) operates in over 100 countries worldwide, making it a global company with a significant international presence. It is one of the largest companies in India and holds leadership positions in various sectors.

Scroll to Top